If you’re in a band or a larger group, we recommend you call ahead to discuss the project in advance to ensure every detail of your project will be taken care of and we can be ready before you even show up!
We love working with budgets too! If you have one in mind, let us know and we’ll do our best to help you work your budget around the project for the best result.
- 50% deposit must be paid to hold a session. Any changes to a session must be made at least 24 hours prior to the session. Changes or cancellations with less than 24 hours notice will forfeit the deposit. Remainder of session must be paid in full at the end of the session before files will be handed over.
- Please allow time at the end of your session to transfer your files onto an external drive, or via email. Please verify the files work before you leave. After you have received the files via email, please download them to your drive or device. A one week grace period will be allotted before the files will be removed from cloud storage.
- Sessions are limited to 8 persons in studio A and 4 persons in studio B. Listening parties and large groups should call for pricing.
- When you arrive for your session, call the number listed in the confirmation email you received to be let into the studio.
- Studios A and B are 100% non-smoking in the control room or recording spaces. Each studio has a smoking lounge for use by clients and guests. Smoking is only allowed in the lounge rooms, not in the vocal booths, control rooms, or live room. Violators will be asked to leave immediately and no refunds will be given.
- Please be respectful to our engineers as well as our studio environments. Clients found to be problematic or disrespectful will be asked to leave and no refunds will be given.
- There are no firearms allowed in the building. No exceptions. Violators will be asked to leave, no refunds will be given.
Fill out the form below to book your session today!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- 2-hour minimum booking
- 50% Deposit required at time of booking
- Remaining balance is due at the end of your session or files cannot be released
- Lighthouse Sounds cannot guarantee the storage of digital audio files in our studio. While we do our best to keep data backed up in multiple locations, this storage is solely for client convenience. We strongly advise that you provide your own hard drive for backing up your audio files and/or sessions after each session and then take it home with you for safe keeping.
2-4 hour sessions: Deposit returned if cancelled 48 hours before session time
4-8 hour sessions: Deposit returned if cancelled 3 days before session date
8+ hour sessions: Deposit returned if cancelled 5 days before session date